At Sacramento Comprehensive Treatment Center, we want to make the process of starting treatment one that is simple and free of anxiety. We understand that many individuals often feel apprehensive about beginning the journey towards a recovered life and have therefore made the admissions process at our center streamlined and easy to navigate.
The following pre-admissions criteria is required of all patients who are considering treatment at our center:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must be opioid-dependent for at least one year
Men and women who meet the above criteria can contact our helpful admissions staff to schedule a date and time to complete an intake. Once an intake date and time has been determined, the person you are speaking with will provide you with the following important information:
- You must set aside 3 to 4 hours to complete the admissions process.
- You must show valid proof of identification in the form of a Driver’s license, state ID, or passport.
- You should arrive in a state of withdrawal when you report to our center, unless you are pregnant.
- You must bring your chosen method of payment and submit payment for your intake prior to starting the admissions process.
During the 3 to 4 hour window in which you will need to complete any and all necessary paperwork with our staff, the following additional steps will need to be taken in order to receive care at Sacramento Comprehensive Treatment Center:
- You must complete a physical with one of our physicians.
- You must provide an onsite urine sample for drug analysis.
- You must receive a TB test, unless you can show proof of having had one in the past 2 years.
- If you are female, you must take a pregnancy test.
- Per state regulation, if you have received medication assisted treatment in the past, it is necessary that you provide documentation of that prior treatment.
Additionally, pregnant patients will be required to sign a release of information form, allowing us to coordinate care with their OB/GYNs. If a pregnant patient is not currently receiving prenatal care, our staff can provide referrals to a doctor who can supply such services.
It is important for prospective patients to know that receiving medication on the first day of treatment is not guaranteed. Dependent upon each patient’s needs, the administration of any medication on the first day will be determined on a case-by-case basis by one of our physicians.
Once the admissions process is complete, the treatment planning process commences. Our staff of dedicated professionals will work closely with you to determine the most appropriate medication and additional services that will meet your personal treatment needs.
If you or someone you care about is in need of top-notch medication assisted treatment that includes effective medications and beneficial therapeutic options, look no further than Sacramento Comprehensive Treatment Center. We are here to help you or your loved one defeat a heroin or prescription pain medication addiction once and for all.